AmerAsia Company FOUNDATION
Non-Profit and Self-Funding, AmerAsia Foundation delivers education and philanthropy events serving the AmerAsia Lawyer interest. Country specific cross-platform events are experienced via AmerAsia TV, Video Conference, Internet and Face to Face. AmerAsia CLE programs are accredited in the State of California supplying one hour MCLE credit per event. CLE Content explores and addresses the unique set of Pan-Pacific circumstances lawyers confront internationally, and at home.
AmerAsia markets constitute the majority of global GDP by volume. Citizens in America and Asia combined have the highest PeoplePower(1) ranking AND its’ biggest upside. International “Farm to Table” supply chains stretch and alter domestic dynamics for everyone. Legal rights, education, innovation, communication continue progressing and integrating forming transnational teams who embrace, absorb and customize new international campaigns into existing efforts.
- Soft Power - AmerAsia delivers progressive international relations through business and people. Diverse cultures, commerce, competition, conflict and
opportunity demand new structures promoting understanding, comity, commerce and growth. Supporting AmerAsia soft power through education and
philanthropy is central to our AmerAsia vision and mission.
AmerAsia nominates/selects “Causes” and “Lawyers” for “Outstanding Contribution” et al awards, annually. If you know of someone or an organization worthy of consideration, email us here.
“Non-Profit and Self-Funding, AmerAsia Foundation Services deliver education and philanthropy events serving the AmerAsia Lawyer interest.
- Continuing Legal Education (California State-CLE)
- F/X Culture – Foreign Immersion
- F/X F&F – Facts & Figures
- Asia:US Dual Defensibility – Data Protection and Discovery
- China:US Dual Defensibility – State Secrets and Discovery
- The Butterfly Effect - Document Discovery Best Practices for Asian Corporations
- Language (any pairing)
- Global Commerce – AmerAsia centric
- Trade Partners
- Trans Pacific Partnership
- Trade Marketing
- Ad Hoc
- 100th Los Angeles Red Cross Annual Fund Raiser
- The JBA Foundation
- Japan Kumamoto Earthquake Relief